Saturday, March 18, 2006

should consentual sex with a minor mean your a sex offender?

my girl friend and i were to get married. we had perental permission and such, however since she was under age and i was 20 the state of oregon charged and convicted me for rape. what a bad rap i got! now i have to be a registered sex offender and go to group counseling with a bunch of child molesters and people that actually forced others for sex. its not fair! they also dont allow me to be around any minor children, even family? i agree with how strict the probation rules are for child molesters and people that actualy raped someone, however to charge me and many others with rape even though it was consentual and with parent consent is ludicris! now the whole world see's that im a registered sex ofender and all kinds of thoughts go through their head. there are hundreds of people in every comunity that are going through the same thing, and i dont think that the law makers will ever change they way they charge people when it comes to statutory rape. by the way when you get busted for statutory rape the charge is not statutory rape, the charge is rape! to me and hopfully you to rape means "by force or without consent" so from now on when you think of registered sex offenders please remember that not all registered sex offenders are preditors, infact less than half of them in the united states are actually preditorial sex offenders, the laws just dont differ between the different kind of offenses. a registered sex offender could be someone who just made a sexual comment to a guy or girl in the work place (which i dont condone those actions) however to label them a sex offender along with the sick'os is not right and it ruins that persons whole life. i was with my girl friend for 4 years and was almost married to her, our relationship was an awsome one, and there was nothing sick about it, but now i am look at as if i did something sick, and im stuck with it for the rest of my life. no body will hire a sex offender and people dont trust a sex offender, wich is good but not if they are going to call people like me sex offenders! i would not and have never even thought about forcing sex on anyone espeacially a child, but i have been permanently labeled as otherwise? i would love to here your comments on this subject and i would be happy to answer any questions regarding my case or others.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Kenny said...

Hey bro i am in the middle of some legal issues right now to. When i was 18 i had hooked up with an 17 year old(we were 4 months apart) She liked me and wanted to hook up. I was very popular in high school in basketball and with girls. After me and her hooked up i left a party and later that night anothe guy which was my friend had supposley forced himself on her.Se went to the cops when the detective came to my house he told me dont worry nothing will happen she said she liked you and wanted to. I didnt hear anything from it after that. A year later when i was 19 i was at a buddys party. I went and picked up a girl that was my friend and her best friend i never knew. They both brought a bottle of vodka. When we got to my friends party we were all playen pool drinken and hangin out. Well my friends best friend was all over me they were both showing there boobs and being a little dirty in front of all the boys tryen to look cool or what not. Now after them flashing i knew my friend that was a girl was 18 so i asked her best friend her age she said 18. Later that girl the best friend asked if i wanted to go in the room I said ya. So we went in there and started to fool around no sex though. Well i heard one o fmy best friends in the living room that just got there so i was thinking cool so i got up and went out there to say what up. Now while i was out of the room taht same guy before went in the room and supposly forced himself on her which i had no clu. I was pissed at him before from the other thing which was a year and 2 months prior. Well after that guy walked out the room which i didnt see. The girl came out she seemed ok talking to everyone and stuff. Later i ended up driving these girls back home. The next day i get a call from a friend saying that the cops are look ing for me because of rape. I end up driving to the cop station myself tell them the truth and story and then get arrested for rape of a drunk girl UNDER 18. I am so shocked at this point because i am only 19 at this time and im a good kid work,go to college,ext. So they take me to a county jail and set my bail at 150,000 I end up bailing out and getting an attorney. Well my next court date they brought that other thing up from over a year ago that the da never did anything about and raised my bail to 425,000 took me back in and said i was a threat to the community. My attorney said he has never seen a jugde or da do something like that. I mean come on i was in the same high school with these girls. So i went back to jail and with a miracle ended up bailing ut again. (Now wee broke at this point) So the next court date the girl and her friend came in and her BEST friend tol the DA the truth. That her friend kept changing her story and that she said her friend prob. jusr felt like a slut. ext. So the victem went in the next day and tol some of the truth like i was leading him on and kissing him and ya we were hooking up. Well th Da is still saying rape of a drunk or drugged victem and i dont know whats going to happen now. I just turned 20 and i have a prelim. hearing on tues march 28th 2006. I am sooo scare dfor my life becaus ei am so close to my mom sisters and family and i am defin not the type of kid to be in jail or prison. We are hoping for a plea next court date that we wnt to accept which is non register and no prison. Most attorney i have talked to say it sounds like they have 2 counts of a 261.5 oral compulation with a moinor consentual. Which this can be registerable or not. So i dont know what is going to happen but if you pray please pray for me. Please throw me an E-mail if you get time kenny3486@msn.com thanks man. o sorry ya your story sucks sooo bad i am sooo sorry the system is sooo wrong on theses kind of things. i do pray and hope the best for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home